Saturday 9 October 2010

Keep up the good work!

Really thankful for the existence of Etsy for all the hand crafters to sell their unique products, even for newbies like me! Made 3 more sales recently with my second customer and repeat order from my first! Their support means A LOT to me. I was challenged by how to ship fragile paper earrings but I managed to find the perfect box to carry the earrings safely. Hope my customer will be happy with it!

These sales really encouraged me to make more paper products and add more listings to my Etsy store. I'm working very hard on them now... Experimenting with a new type of paper material. Keep posted for further updates at my shop!

PS. Another encouraging thing is that I've made my beloved one very happy today! Love to see the big smile on his face =)

No comments:

Post a Comment